If you suffer from snoring or Sleep Apnoea, you’ll be happy to know that we have the solution for you.
How we can help
- Firstly we’ll organise for a sleep study to be done to diagnose the severity of the snoring and/or apnoea.
- These days a sleep study can be done in the comfort of your own home using specialist equipment supplied by us through Sleep Services Australia.
- We are the designated accredited provider of sleep service studies for the Mosman area
Treatment for snoring and mild to moderate OSA
- Snoring and mild to moderate apnoea are best treated by the use of a mandibular advancement splint, MAS.
What is MAS (Mandibular Advancement Splint)?
- MAS is a comfortable customised device which holds the lower jaw forward while sleeping to keep the airway open.
- Millennium snoring and sleep apnoea centre uses the gold standard leading device made by Somnomed.
What if I have severe OSA?
- Severe apnoea requires the use of a CPAP machine which forces air into the airway by pressure- this device is supplied by a respiratory physician.
Rest assured you’re in capable hands
- Mark Rosenberg has been quallified for over 30 years and is on the recemmended list of somnomed approved dentists to treat snoring and sleep apnoea with their devices.
Our experienced team look forward to meeting you and helping to give you and your family a good nights sleep. Please feel free to contact us today to arrange your complimentary appointment.